Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Houston-area drivers know just how crowded and dangerous local roadways can be. No matter how safely you try to drive, you cannot eliminate every risk that might cause a wreck, damage your car or injure you and others. To cover the costs of these challenges, you need the benefit of strong, effective car insurance.
Lalani Insurance Agency is Houston’s premier source of quality insurance benefits, and we are committed to helping every local driver design the plan that is perfect for both their protection and their budget.
Call us at (832) 810-0210 or request an online quote now. We’re ready to help.
Common Auto Insurance Questions?:
How Does Auto Insurance Work?
Cars are expensive, and driving is dangerous. If accidents happen, then the results might be costly. There could be repair expenses, medical bills and even legal fees from lawsuits. Car insurance can guarantee that you have the monetary assistance to pay these expenses. That way, you won’t drain your own pockets or leave damage unrepaired as you try to recover from the accident.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
The best auto policy is the one that will maximize your financial support for any potential loss, and our agents are committed to helping you find it. Plans can provide multiple benefits, including:
- Liability Insurance: When an accident is your fault, this coverage help you pay for the damage you do to others (like other drivers) who weren’t in the car with you.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: This plan pays for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: This pays for damage to the other party’s property.
- Collision Insurance: This covers damage to your own vehicle that you sustained in a wreck.
- Comprehensive Insurance: This coverage pays for damage from non-accident mishaps — such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or similar accidents.
- Medical Payments Coverage/Personal Injury Protection: If you get hurt in an accident, this coverage can pay for your medical bills — and it sometimes will cover other losses, like lost income.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Insurance: This insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage. If you are the victim of a hit-and-run, for example, then this coverage can pay for your car’s damage.
Plus, you can tailor your benefits further with coverage like:
- Roadside assistance
- Rental car reimbursement
- Custom parts coverage
- Replacement cost vehicle coverage
- Vanishing deductibles
- Gap insurance
Please note: All Texas drivers must carry auto insurance with at least the following coverage:
- $30,000 Bodily Injury Liability Coverage per person
- $60,000 Bodily Injury Liability Coverage per accident
- $25,000 Property Damage Liability Coverage
If you do not have this coverage, then you could face significant penalties if caught driving uninsured or underinsured. However, you can increase your liability coverage beyond these minimum benefits. You can receive more assistance with even costly at-fault accident claims.
When Do I Need To Get Auto Insurance?
All drivers need car insurance. From the moment you become a driver, car insurance provides you with protection and cost assistance that will offer you a lot of help and get you out of some extremely costly predicaments. Whether you need an all-new plan, updated benefits or specialty coverage for unique features and liabilities, your auto insurance plan is there to help you get it.
Our agents understand how challenging it might be to get the policy that is in your best interest. We are committed to helping you compare multiple policy offerings from top-rated insurers, and we’ll make sure to always provide both expert advice and a listening ear that will ensure that you achieve the coverage that you have been looking for.